nlp – applications
We have already seen that NLP comprises a great raft of interesting and useful techniques. For this reason, it is not surprising that there is still some confusion as to what it actually is and what it actually can achieve. Here then is Adler and Heather's suggested list of NLP applications:
* Build personal relationships
* Increase your persuasive skills
* Have a positive mental attitude
* Increase your self-esteem?
* Overcome the effects of past negative experiences
* Focus on goals and channel your energy into achieving them
* Perform at your best
* Control the way you feel
* Align your values and beliefs with what you want to achieve
* Change unwanted habits
* Feel confident in whatever you attempt to do
* Achieve goals you previously considered impossible
* Establish rapport with clients, customers and work colleagues
* Find creative ways to solve problems
* Enjoy activities you used to fear
* Use your time more effectively
* Increase your sense of purpose in life
* Acquire the skills you admire in others
* Get more pleasure out of life
Please use the dropdown menus above to find an area that is of interest to you. Listed are a number of the issues I work with most frequently. They are divided into the categories of Clinical, Emotional and Coaching. Alternatively, please feel free to contact me directly, either to ask a question or to make an appointment to see me.
Back to top of page.
Back to main nlp section.
Back to homepage.
- therapist - coach - mentor -
HENDON - LONDON - NW4 - TEL: 020 7112 8272
Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.
US Pragmatist philosopher & psychologist (1842 - 1910)